At Bella Blvd we nurture creativity within a community that is encouraging and passoinate. Our work ethic is unmatched and our open atmosphere makes each employee feel like a member of the family. All jobs listed will be located in Wauwatosa, WI at the Bella Blvd headquarters unless otherwise specified.
Customer Service Associate, Growing Small Business
40 hours a week Full Time: $13 per hour based on experience (Position does not include health benefits)
What is Bella Blvd Looking for in a Customer Service Associate?
Do you love the craft and hobby, DIY industry and have great communication and organization skills? The ideal candidate is an outgoing people-person that enjoys multi-tasking and variety from order entry, customer service via phone and email, shipping and data entry while working in a fast-paced team environment. This position requires an outgoing, positive and fun-loving attitude as conveyed daily as the voice of Bella Blvd via telephone.
About Bella Blvd:
Bella Blvd is a leading manufacturer and distributor of craft and hobby paper supplies. We’re a family-owned Christian company known for our incredible customer service and quality products and designs. At the core of Bella Blvd is an unwavering passion for creating Something Beautiful for Everyday™, fostering a family-like Christian community within our office, & delivering colorful products to customers around the world.
Requirements/Skills & Qualifications:
- Outgoing and friendly voice that serves as a “voice of the company”
daily via telephone communications- At least 6 months Admin/Secretarial experience
- Software: Microsoft Office, Outlook Email, BaseCamp Project
Management, Sage Accounting- Data entry skills, organization, analyzing information, reporting
skills- Ability to effectively “wear multiple hats”: Ability to handle high
volume of tasks simultaneously- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective verbal and listening
communication skills- Attention to details and high level of accuracy, meticulous
- Hours of operation 9am-5pm daily
Other Preferred Skills
- Knowledge and interest in paper crafting is a huge plus
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying Bella Blvd and Illustrated Faith brand products, services, and our customer service processes.
- Obtain all the necessary information to offer appropriate response to product and service inquiries
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts as defined with Sales Director
- Contribute to overall customer service experience
- Treat customers with courtesy, respond professionally both in verbal and written communications
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Offer information on pricing and delivery
- Work hand-in-hand with other internal department staff to resolve customers’ complaints
- Multi-tasking with the ability to change tasks frequently
- Assist in shipping: including pulling customer orders with accuracy, in a timely manner and packing the orders in boxes securely, finishing with logistics stations
What Bella Blvd Can Offer You:
- Opportunity to work in a fun, fast paced, and creative environment
- Competitive pay scale
- Culture founded on principles of excellence, respect, integrity, accountability and enjoyment
- Work with smart and highly motivated people
How to Apply:
E-mail Your Application Directly To: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the email subject line: CUSTOMER SERVICE APP: INSERT YOUR NAME.
Download PDF for Customer Service Associate listing